Garanti Bank, Turkey's second largest private bank, has implemented a system allowing customers to transfer funds between Paramatiks, or ATMs, and Western Union.
Customers can send money to more than 386,000 Western Union agents abroad and directly credit money coming from abroad via Western Union to their accounts.
In addition, all Turkish and foreign nationals, whether a Garanti customer or not, can send and receive money via Western Union from Garanti branches.
Founded in Ankara in 1946, Garanti Bank has consolidated assets of $104.1 billion. It provides services in payment systems, retail, commercial, corporate, SME, private and investment banking. Along with its domestic and international subsidiaries - Garanti Bank International, Garanti Bank SA, Garanti Bank Moscow - Garanti also offers services in pensions and life insurance, leasing, factoring, brokerage and asset management.
The bank serves 12 million customers through 936 domestic branches, six foreign branches in Cyprus, Luxembourg and Malta, three representative offices in London, Dusseldorf and Shanghai, and more than 3,550 ATMs.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank