Garanti Bank, Turkey's second largest private bank, has implemented a system allowing customers to transfer funds between Paramatiks, or ATMs, and Western Union.
Customers can send money to more than 386,000 Western Union agents abroad and directly credit money coming from abroad via Western Union to their accounts.
In addition, all Turkish and foreign nationals, whether a Garanti customer or not, can send and receive money via Western Union from Garanti branches.
Founded in Ankara in 1946, Garanti Bank has consolidated assets of $104.1 billion. It provides services in payment systems, retail, commercial, corporate, SME, private and investment banking. Along with its domestic and international subsidiaries - Garanti Bank International, Garanti Bank SA, Garanti Bank Moscow - Garanti also offers services in pensions and life insurance, leasing, factoring, brokerage and asset management.
The bank serves 12 million customers through 936 domestic branches, six foreign branches in Cyprus, Luxembourg and Malta, three representative offices in London, Dusseldorf and Shanghai, and more than 3,550 ATMs.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia