Ekspres Invest will work with Deniz Invest, the largest agency network in Turkey, in order to provide services to foreign institutional investors.
The partnership is expected to give local and foreign clients the ability to receive their investment banking services from one organization.
The pairing will operate under the DenizBank Financial Services Group in the capital market field. It will use Ekspres Invest's experience providing brokerage and research services to foreign institutional investors. The partnership will also take advantage of Deniz Invest's strong research team.
"With the organizational integration of our two valuable companies under our financial services group, our local and foreign clients will be able to access the service quality, which they are already familiar with, through a stronger Deniz Invest," Cafer Bakirhan, a member of Deniz Invest's executive board, said. "We are more than happy to be able to provide brokerage and corporate finance services to both local and foreign investors under the same roof."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar