Armenia's Converse Bank is delving into sponsorship of various educational and cultural products in the country to coincide with its 20th anniversary.
"Along with our main services, Converse Bank regularly offers its customers new ways of communication not only in financial but also in other fields. In 2014 educational and cultural projects will remain in the center of our attention," Converse Bank CEO Tigran Davtyan said.
The bank recently sponsored the world renowned Yekaterinburg Classical Trio's final concert of 2013, where the Kat Trio performed the works of Soviet Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian.
Converse Bank also supports the trio's classical music development fund, through which violinst Victoris Govbich, clarinetist Vladislav Gorbich and pianist Justin Snyder give master classes for school and university students throughout Armenia.
This summer, Converse Bank also sponsored the exhibition and presentation of works by modern painter Artur Sargsyan.
Through its "cultural dialogue," the bank seeks to mix traditional and modern arts so that future generations have a chance to become familiar with their spiritual values, according to Datyvan.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar