Armenia's Converse Bank is delving into sponsorship of various educational and cultural products in the country to coincide with its 20th anniversary.
"Along with our main services, Converse Bank regularly offers its customers new ways of communication not only in financial but also in other fields. In 2014 educational and cultural projects will remain in the center of our attention," Converse Bank CEO Tigran Davtyan said.
The bank recently sponsored the world renowned Yekaterinburg Classical Trio's final concert of 2013, where the Kat Trio performed the works of Soviet Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian.
Converse Bank also supports the trio's classical music development fund, through which violinst Victoris Govbich, clarinetist Vladislav Gorbich and pianist Justin Snyder give master classes for school and university students throughout Armenia.
This summer, Converse Bank also sponsored the exhibition and presentation of works by modern painter Artur Sargsyan.
Through its "cultural dialogue," the bank seeks to mix traditional and modern arts so that future generations have a chance to become familiar with their spiritual values, according to Datyvan.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays