Armenia's Converse Bank is delving into sponsorship of various educational and cultural products in the country to coincide with its 20th anniversary.
"Along with our main services, Converse Bank regularly offers its customers new ways of communication not only in financial but also in other fields. In 2014 educational and cultural projects will remain in the center of our attention," Converse Bank CEO Tigran Davtyan said.
The bank recently sponsored the world renowned Yekaterinburg Classical Trio's final concert of 2013, where the Kat Trio performed the works of Soviet Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian.
Converse Bank also supports the trio's classical music development fund, through which violinst Victoris Govbich, clarinetist Vladislav Gorbich and pianist Justin Snyder give master classes for school and university students throughout Armenia.
This summer, Converse Bank also sponsored the exhibition and presentation of works by modern painter Artur Sargsyan.
Through its "cultural dialogue," the bank seeks to mix traditional and modern arts so that future generations have a chance to become familiar with their spiritual values, according to Datyvan.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation