Armenia's Converse Bank is delving into sponsorship of various educational and cultural products in the country to coincide with its 20th anniversary.
"Along with our main services, Converse Bank regularly offers its customers new ways of communication not only in financial but also in other fields. In 2014 educational and cultural projects will remain in the center of our attention," Converse Bank CEO Tigran Davtyan said.
The bank recently sponsored the world renowned Yekaterinburg Classical Trio's final concert of 2013, where the Kat Trio performed the works of Soviet Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian.
Converse Bank also supports the trio's classical music development fund, through which violinst Victoris Govbich, clarinetist Vladislav Gorbich and pianist Justin Snyder give master classes for school and university students throughout Armenia.
This summer, Converse Bank also sponsored the exhibition and presentation of works by modern painter Artur Sargsyan.
Through its "cultural dialogue," the bank seeks to mix traditional and modern arts so that future generations have a chance to become familiar with their spiritual values, according to Datyvan.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!