Armenia's Converse Bank is delving into sponsorship of various educational and cultural products in the country to coincide with its 20th anniversary.
"Along with our main services, Converse Bank regularly offers its customers new ways of communication not only in financial but also in other fields. In 2014 educational and cultural projects will remain in the center of our attention," Converse Bank CEO Tigran Davtyan said.
The bank recently sponsored the world renowned Yekaterinburg Classical Trio's final concert of 2013, where the Kat Trio performed the works of Soviet Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian.
Converse Bank also supports the trio's classical music development fund, through which violinst Victoris Govbich, clarinetist Vladislav Gorbich and pianist Justin Snyder give master classes for school and university students throughout Armenia.
This summer, Converse Bank also sponsored the exhibition and presentation of works by modern painter Artur Sargsyan.
Through its "cultural dialogue," the bank seeks to mix traditional and modern arts so that future generations have a chance to become familiar with their spiritual values, according to Datyvan.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso