The International Bank of Azerbaijan was recently ranked as the most successful bank in Islamic banking in a syndicated loan agreement of 2013.
International experts and representatives of leading Islamic banks regarded the International Bank of Azerbain's involvement in Islamic banking transactions in 2013 syndicated loan transactions as the most successful internationally.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan's Barwa Bank worked with Emirates NBD Capital, Noor Islamic Bank, and JPMorgan and Mubarraha commercial bank to sign an agreement on syndicated loans.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is a state-controlled bank in the Republic of Azerbaijan, headquartered in Baku.
The bank has 36 branches and 95 service outlets in over 40 different cities. In all it has more than 1,300 employees with Dr. Jahangir Hajiyev acting as the chairman of the Credit Committee and as director of Credit and Investments.
IBA was recently ranked as one of the 1,000 largest and most stable banks in the world in 2013.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar