Armenia's ProCredit Bank is marking the new year with a special offer for customers, extending business and agricultural loans of $5,000-$250,000 without the usual commission during the month of January.
The bank is confident that this offer will greatly support the business efficiency of many enterprises and help to build long term relationships.
ProCredit has always worked to be a favored partner for small and medium enterprises in Armenia, believing that such businesses boost the economy and create employment.
ProCredit Bank is a member of the ProCredit Group.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Development Bank also own shares in ProCredit Bank Armenia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar