Rosbank's website was recently recognized as one of the "Three best sites of the banks and financial institutions" in the XIII All-Russia Golden Site competition.
Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank has the ninth largest assets of all Russian banks. Its majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale.
"In 2013, we upgraded the functional services of the site with a new product wizard, calculators, improved sections for corporate clients and small and medium businesses. Now you can find the nearest ATM and bank branch by the underground in all cities of Russia where there is a subway," Elena Kojadei, the director of corporate communications and advertising, said. "Next year we are planning to improve the information retrieval on the site to make it easier and more convenient. The second important goal is to develop various forms and methods of online communication with customers."
Rosbank beat thousands of developers and sites to win the title for the second year in a row.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar