KazTransOil's list of services associated with the regulated transportation of oil and petroleum products by pipelines has been approved by the Republic of Kazakhstan Agency on Regulation of Natural Monopolies and the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning of the Republic also agreed upon the joint order that includes such services as the operation and technical maintenance of main pipelines that belong to other legal entities.
The joint order applies to relations arising after Jan. 1 and goes into effect following the state registration.
A previous joint order was terminated. That order included ministry order #147, dated May 10, 2006, with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and agency order #113-OD, dated April 18, 2006.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar