Students can now top up their personal account for school meals using the MasterCard Mobile payment service or mobile application.
The service was developed by the IT Department and Moscow Department of Education as part of the "Entry and Meals" municipal school project.
The service is just one of the many available by MasterCard Mobile services THAT is now available through 1,500 providers, including the Bank of Moscow.
Students can top up by choosing "School Meals" and the provider, after which they can enter their personal account information and payment amount.
"Student's personal account topping-up is a popular service among the Muscovites, and we hope that the new convenient and secure mode of payment will be in demand as well," Head of the Directorate for State, Regional and MunicipalE-products of the Bank of Moscow Vadim Izotov said. "In its turn, the bank will ensure timely and accurate payments."
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: IE on USN 6% can pay taxes through the mobile application "PSB My Business"
- AG BANK: AGBank ASC is expanding its ATM network
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: It's time to make your trade online with AtaBank
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHSTAN: Regarding the seizure of property of the companies, controlled by M.K. Ablyazov
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank to continue supporting SMEs
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank Participates in Banking Union of Armenia "Financial Literacy and Skills" Program