Students can now top up their personal account for school meals using the MasterCard Mobile payment service or mobile application.
The service was developed by the IT Department and Moscow Department of Education as part of the "Entry and Meals" municipal school project.
The service is just one of the many available by MasterCard Mobile services THAT is now available through 1,500 providers, including the Bank of Moscow.
Students can top up by choosing "School Meals" and the provider, after which they can enter their personal account information and payment amount.
"Student's personal account topping-up is a popular service among the Muscovites, and we hope that the new convenient and secure mode of payment will be in demand as well," Head of the Directorate for State, Regional and MunicipalE-products of the Bank of Moscow Vadim Izotov said. "In its turn, the bank will ensure timely and accurate payments."
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"