Sberbank CIB1 and Sberbank's International Operations recently organized a guarantee issue of $540 million against DenizBank A.S.'s counter-guarantee in favor of Rosatom company Akkuyu NPP JSC.
This is one of Sberbank Group's largest and most complex trade finance deals and is a joint project with DenizBank A.S.
"This ongoing project will develop and strengthen our relations with the state corporation Rosatom and will help DenizBank A.S. strengthen their position as the main servicing bank for Akkuyu NPP JSC in the Turkish market," Andrey Ivanov, the head of the Trade Finance and Correspondence Relations Division of Sberbank CIB, said.
Clients are offered a complete line of trade finance and documentary business products through Sberbank CIB. The line is for import, export and settlements in Russia.
"For the second year in a row Global Trade Review, the world's leading trade finance magazine, has named our team the best trade finance bank in the CIS. We are the only Russian bank appearing in the list of the world's best trade finance banks," Andrey Ivanov said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar