Sberbank CIB1 and Sberbank's International Operations recently organized a guarantee issue of $540 million against DenizBank A.S.'s counter-guarantee in favor of Rosatom company Akkuyu NPP JSC.
This is one of Sberbank Group's largest and most complex trade finance deals and is a joint project with DenizBank A.S.
"This ongoing project will develop and strengthen our relations with the state corporation Rosatom and will help DenizBank A.S. strengthen their position as the main servicing bank for Akkuyu NPP JSC in the Turkish market," Andrey Ivanov, the head of the Trade Finance and Correspondence Relations Division of Sberbank CIB, said.
Clients are offered a complete line of trade finance and documentary business products through Sberbank CIB. The line is for import, export and settlements in Russia.
"For the second year in a row Global Trade Review, the world's leading trade finance magazine, has named our team the best trade finance bank in the CIS. We are the only Russian bank appearing in the list of the world's best trade finance banks," Andrey Ivanov said.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia