An awards ceremony for the winners of a contest held by the Areximbank-Gazprombank Group in conjunction with MasterCard Bank was held on Dec. 25.
Forty-five cardholders out of 2,606 people who took part won for performing the highest amount of non-cash transactions between Sept. 2 and Nov. 29.
The prizes included IPads, digital video cameras and IPods. The most active cardholder won the main prize, an IPhone 5. Winners also received MasterCardStandart chip cards, valid for one year, with no annual service fee or minimum balance requirement.
The contest was dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the Areximbank-Gazprombank Group, founded in 1998 to facilitate financial flows and assistance to various businesses.
Since 2007, 100 percent of the bank has been owned by Gazprombank Open Joint Stock Company, one of the largest Russian banks.
The Bank's activities are focused on servicing large corporate and VIP customers, financing projects of large corporate customers, extending loans to small and medium businesses, issuance and servicing of payment cards, implementation of distance banking, and international money transfers via payment systems and ATMs.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar