An awards ceremony for the winners of a contest held by the Areximbank-Gazprombank Group in conjunction with MasterCard Bank was held on Dec. 25.
Forty-five cardholders out of 2,606 people who took part won for performing the highest amount of non-cash transactions between Sept. 2 and Nov. 29.
The prizes included IPads, digital video cameras and IPods. The most active cardholder won the main prize, an IPhone 5. Winners also received MasterCardStandart chip cards, valid for one year, with no annual service fee or minimum balance requirement.
The contest was dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the Areximbank-Gazprombank Group, founded in 1998 to facilitate financial flows and assistance to various businesses.
Since 2007, 100 percent of the bank has been owned by Gazprombank Open Joint Stock Company, one of the largest Russian banks.
The Bank's activities are focused on servicing large corporate and VIP customers, financing projects of large corporate customers, extending loans to small and medium businesses, issuance and servicing of payment cards, implementation of distance banking, and international money transfers via payment systems and ATMs.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso