Armenia's ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank recently held its annual New Year's Eve raffle for its student Visa cardholders, presenting half a year's tuition to six winners.
Any winner currently studying abroad or not studying at any university or educational institution was awarded $500.
The winners included Hakobyan Ani, Grigoryan Jenya, Hovhannisyan Hayk, Grigoryan Aram, Petrosyan Valentina and Makhsudyan Harutyun.
ACBA-Credit Agricole is a subsidiary of Credit Agricole S.A., the largest retail banking group in France, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world by Tier 1 capital. It is also part of the CAC 40 stock market index.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar