Armenia's ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank recently held its annual New Year's Eve raffle for its student Visa cardholders, presenting half a year's tuition to six winners.
Any winner currently studying abroad or not studying at any university or educational institution was awarded $500.
The winners included Hakobyan Ani, Grigoryan Jenya, Hovhannisyan Hayk, Grigoryan Aram, Petrosyan Valentina and Makhsudyan Harutyun.
ACBA-Credit Agricole is a subsidiary of Credit Agricole S.A., the largest retail banking group in France, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world by Tier 1 capital. It is also part of the CAC 40 stock market index.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays