Chairman of the Management Board of KazTransOil Kairgeldy Kabyldin and President of NC Rosneft Igor Sechin have endorsed the terms of the "Provisional agreement for oil transportation across the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan."
As a result of the deal, KazTransOil began providing NC Rosneft services on the Priirtyshsk-Atasu-Alashankou route on Jan. 1.
The contract is for five years with the option of renewal for an additional five years. Payment will be made in compliance with the tariffs established in legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
KazTransOil is the national oil transporter in Kazakhstan, accounting for 80 percent of all oil transported in the country. The company operates more than 3,700 miles of oil pipelines and 1,860 miles of water pipelines
Rosneft is a leading Russian oil company and is the completely owned by the state. It controls more than 40 affiliates in 19 regions of the country, carrying out activities at 176 oil fields.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays