Facebook fans of AtaBank were recently rewarded with valuable prizes as part of a promotion from the bank.
Fans including Sabuhi Jumshud , Aynur Bennayeva, Gulustan Gahramanova, Ilaha Rahimli, Elmira Azizova, Sevgi Huseynova and Ulkar Jafarova were distinguished for their activity on the page.
The AtaBank Facebook page has been active for several months. The site gives customers access to information about the bank's new products and tariffs, as well as campaigns and social service projects being undertaken by the bank.
The page also holds competitions that direct participants on how to act in order to win valuable prizes.
The bank recently began a new campaign on its Facebook page titled "New Year, New Chance."
Atabank also has official pages on such social media sites as Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin and Google+.
Atabank is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan. It offers high-tech universal banking for corporate and private clients.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar