The Bank of Moscow and MasterCard have announced a new service allowing customers to add money to a student's school meals account using MasterCard mobile payment service or MasterCard mobile application.
The new service has been added to those available for payment via MasterCard mobile services. The participation of the Bank of Moscow made it possible to extend the list of service providers and to ensure payments for school meals at the portal and MasterCard mobile application.
"Students' personal account topping-up is a popular service among the Muscovites, and we hope that the new convenient and secure mode of payment will be in demand as well," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Directorate for State, Regional and Municipal E-products of the Bank of Moscow, said.
The new service has been developed in cooperation with the IT Department and the Moscow Department of Education within the framework of the municipal school project "Entry and meals."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar