The Bank of Moscow and MasterCard have announced a new service allowing customers to add money to a student's school meals account using MasterCard mobile payment service or MasterCard mobile application.
The new service has been added to those available for payment via MasterCard mobile services. The participation of the Bank of Moscow made it possible to extend the list of service providers and to ensure payments for school meals at the portal and MasterCard mobile application.
"Students' personal account topping-up is a popular service among the Muscovites, and we hope that the new convenient and secure mode of payment will be in demand as well," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Directorate for State, Regional and Municipal E-products of the Bank of Moscow, said.
The new service has been developed in cooperation with the IT Department and the Moscow Department of Education within the framework of the municipal school project "Entry and meals."
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank