Belarusbank has set an incentive accrual of interest income on certain term bank deposits in Belarusian rubles for Jan. 1.
The accrual for a savings account will be at 18 percent per annum. "Your Choice" accounts will have a rate of 17 percent per annum, regardless of the daily balance of the deposit.
There will be a 19 percent per annum accrual on "premium-cumulative" child accounts while the "Classic Plus" account will have a rate of 17.7 percent per annum.
The accrual of interest income on the accounts acts as an incentive for daily actual balances during the period of Jan. 1 or the date of deposit after the specified date on Jan. 30.
The interest rate can be changed unilaterally by the bank for deposits. Changes will be made in accordance with the contracts of bank deposits.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation