The website of Russia's Rosbank was recognized as one of the "Three best sites of the banks and financial institutions" in the XIII All-Russia Golden Site Internet competition.
"In 2013, we upgraded the functional services of the site with a new product wizard, calculators, improved sections for corporate clients and small and medium businesses," Elena Kojadei, Rosbank's director of corporate communications and advertising, said. "Now you can find the nearest ATM and bank branch by the underground in all cities of Russia where there is a subway. Next year we are planning to improve the information retrieval on the site to make it easier and more convenient. The second important goal is to develop various forms and methods of online communication with customers."
Since the first "Golden Site" contest was held in 1997, thousands of developers and sites have participated.
Rosbank's majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar