B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, recently opened a second office in Orenburg, a transcontinental city very close to the border with Kazakhstan.
The new South Gate office offers a full range of products and services, including deposits, loans, credit cards, purchases and sales of cash and non-cash foreign currency, and money orders. There is also a self-service area with ATMs and payment terminals.
Founded in 1993, B&N offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking services as well as financial markets activities. Its regional network includes more than 120 offices and branches.
The major shareholder is Mikail O. Shishkhanov, the president of the bank, who owns approximately 97 percent of the shares.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays