B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, recently opened a second office in Orenburg, a transcontinental city very close to the border with Kazakhstan.
The new South Gate office offers a full range of products and services, including deposits, loans, credit cards, purchases and sales of cash and non-cash foreign currency, and money orders. There is also a self-service area with ATMs and payment terminals.
Founded in 1993, B&N offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking services as well as financial markets activities. Its regional network includes more than 120 offices and branches.
The major shareholder is Mikail O. Shishkhanov, the president of the bank, who owns approximately 97 percent of the shares.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech