The Vice-Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Ruslan MF RK Dalenova gave a report on the economic development of the country and preliminary results for 2013 at a briefing on Dec. 27.
Dalenova said that the income for the first 11 months of 2013 fulfilled the national budget revenues by 101.8 percent, with tax revenues at 101.3 percent.
The national fund amounted to $4 billion as of Oct. 1 and the country had an expenditure adjusted national budget amounting to $39.13 billion. The national debt amounted to $26.5 billion or 11.9 percent of GDP and was ranked 14th in the Global Competitiveness Index for 2013-2014.
Public procurement was at a volume of $6.25 billion with conventional savings of $300 million or 4.6 percent. There was a 60 percent share of electronic public procurement in the amount of public procurement.
The Ministry of Finance also worked to simplify the tax and customs administration to develop cashless payments and to introduce electronic customs declaration.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays