Russia's Gazprombank and Gazprombank Ltd. acted as joint mandated lead arrangers of the $240 million six year syndicated loan facility for O1 Properties, one of the major owners of prime office real estate in Moscow.
The facility was used to finance the purchase of office space at the Legenda business center. The loan is secured by the mortgage of the premises.
Legenda is a Grade A+ modern business center and part of the multifunctional Legenda Zvetnogo complex located at 2 Zvetnoy Boulevard in the Central Administrative Region of Moscow.
Approximately 70 percent of the business center is already leased out. Among the major tenants are Phillip Morris, Master Card Europe, Group M and Morgan Lewis.
"We continue to actively implement our strategy of portoflio development," Dmitry Mints, chairman of the management board of O1 Properties, said. "Legenda is a very high-quality asset and it will take a good place among the company's projects. We are sure that Legenda will be popular among the tenants due to its favorable location in the very center of Moscow, proximity to the metro station, modern architecture, and the brand-awareness. This transaction crowns our busy year."
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank