NOMOS-Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk Bank were recently included in the list of banks approved by the government of the Russian Federation to open accounts for bids for public procurement as of Jan. 1.
The banks that were selected meet the requirements for maintaining state and municipal government contracts, including participation in the deposit insurance system, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reports.
The banks' participation in the auction will simplify the procedure for customers depositing funds for bidding.
NOMOS-Bank is one of Russia's largest private listed banks, with 21 branches and 31 representative offices throughout the country.
The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
The Khanty-Mansiysk Bank offers a full range of transactions in the financial market. It has seven operating branch offices with 160 additional outlets and operational teller counters. It also has a representative office in Prague.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia