NOMOS-Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk Bank were recently included in the list of banks approved by the government of the Russian Federation to open accounts for bids for public procurement as of Jan. 1.
The banks that were selected meet the requirements for maintaining state and municipal government contracts, including participation in the deposit insurance system, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reports.
The banks' participation in the auction will simplify the procedure for customers depositing funds for bidding.
NOMOS-Bank is one of Russia's largest private listed banks, with 21 branches and 31 representative offices throughout the country.
The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
The Khanty-Mansiysk Bank offers a full range of transactions in the financial market. It has seven operating branch offices with 160 additional outlets and operational teller counters. It also has a representative office in Prague.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"