NOMOS-Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk Bank were recently included in the list of banks approved by the government of the Russian Federation to open accounts for bids for public procurement as of Jan. 1.
The banks that were selected meet the requirements for maintaining state and municipal government contracts, including participation in the deposit insurance system, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reports.
The banks' participation in the auction will simplify the procedure for customers depositing funds for bidding.
NOMOS-Bank is one of Russia's largest private listed banks, with 21 branches and 31 representative offices throughout the country.
The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
The Khanty-Mansiysk Bank offers a full range of transactions in the financial market. It has seven operating branch offices with 160 additional outlets and operational teller counters. It also has a representative office in Prague.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar