The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic recently posted draft amendments to some legal acts of the National Bank to its website for use by commercial banks and other financial and credit institutions.
The information posted was on the provision regarding the impact of the measures applied to banks and some other financial institutions licensed by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Board of the National Bank of they Kyrgyz Republic on May 19, 2005, number 16/2.
Other information was posted regarding the regulation on the definition of a dominant position in the banking market, which was approved by the Board of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic on March 28, 2007, number 16/5.
The posting will allow the National Bank to align regulations from previously approved amendments with the basic principles of antitrust regulation, competition and consumer protection in the banking market.
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement
- BG CAPITAL - GEORGIA: Galt and Taggart Published Macroeconomic Research of Uzbekistan
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and REC to support the supply to Kazakhstan of Russian modules for a solar power station
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Ukraine: EU Bank launches new scheme to strengthen the agri-food sector
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: DB Raises 85.05 Million Georgian Lari in Offshore Bond Market
- ARTSAKBANK - ARMENIA: Shareholders Extraordinary General Meeting
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal