The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic recently posted draft amendments to some legal acts of the National Bank to its website for use by commercial banks and other financial and credit institutions.
The information posted was on the provision regarding the impact of the measures applied to banks and some other financial institutions licensed by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Board of the National Bank of they Kyrgyz Republic on May 19, 2005, number 16/2.
Other information was posted regarding the regulation on the definition of a dominant position in the banking market, which was approved by the Board of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic on March 28, 2007, number 16/5.
The posting will allow the National Bank to align regulations from previously approved amendments with the basic principles of antitrust regulation, competition and consumer protection in the banking market.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!