The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic recently posted draft amendments to some legal acts of the National Bank to its website for use by commercial banks and other financial and credit institutions.
The information posted was on the provision regarding the impact of the measures applied to banks and some other financial institutions licensed by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Board of the National Bank of they Kyrgyz Republic on May 19, 2005, number 16/2.
Other information was posted regarding the regulation on the definition of a dominant position in the banking market, which was approved by the Board of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic on March 28, 2007, number 16/5.
The posting will allow the National Bank to align regulations from previously approved amendments with the basic principles of antitrust regulation, competition and consumer protection in the banking market.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers