NOMOS-Bank, Otkritie Bank and the Bank of Khanty-Mansiysk have been included in the government-approved list of lending institutions for government contracts.
Online marketplace operators will be allowed to open and maintain accounts with the banks to secure government procurement orders once the directive of the government of the Russian Federation to that effect comes into force on Jan. 1.
Banks that have been selected for this purpose under the Law "On the Contractual System of Procuring Goods, Work and Services for State and Municipal Needs" have been recognized as financially stable by the Cabinet of Ministers and meet the requirements for the maintenance of government and municipal contracts.
The list comprises a total of 51 lending institutions. According to the document, the qualifying requirements included equity in excess of $1.07 billion and participation in the deposit insurance system.
The banks' involvement in tenders will make it easier for clients to deposit funds to secure their orders.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank