B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, has repurchased its exchange bonds for a total amount of $36.6 million under the put option.
B&N Bank has fulfilled its obligations on the repurchase of BO-01 exchange bonds in full. According to the put option procedure, the bank repurchased all securities called for redemption at their nominal value.
Three year exchange bonds of series BO-01 in the total amount of $91.6 million were placed on Dec. 20, 2011.
B&N Bank offers a wide range of corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SMEs, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, payroll services and leasing, as well as retail banking services and financial markets activities.
The bank has been assigned a solvency rating of AA-/BBB- by RusRating, a solvency rating of Baa1.ru by Moody's Interfax, and a long-term rating of "In" and a short-term rating of "B" by Standard & Poor's.
Founded in 1994, B&N Bank has more than 120 regional offices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar