Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, has launched a new interactive version of its website.
The new site's navigation system allows customers to select any information or services they need with no more than three clicks.
"Particular attention is paid to interactive services that make the most customer-oriented site," Sberbank Senior Vice President Denis Bugrov said. "New services allow for comparison and selection of products to choose specific options; with an intelligent search, you can quickly locate a particular product or service. These innovations will meet the needs of the customer to obtain information 'here and now.'"
The new site design combines modern and current trends in web design such as conciseness, simplicity and intuitive graphical elements, Bugrov said.
The site is adapted for all mobile devices and has them the same functionality as the main site.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar