Deputy Chairman of the Board of Sberbank Alexander Torbakhov held a press conference on Friday to announce the preliminary results of Sberbank's retail unit in 2013.
In September, the total size of the retail loan portfolio of the bank exceeded $91 billion. In the second half of 2013, Sberbank's share in the retail lending market rose by 0.83 percentage points.
Sberbank's share in the credit card market increased in the second half of 2013 by 1.53 percentage points - it grew by 0.91 percentage points in the first half. As of Dec. 1, 2013, the outstanding balance on credit cards amounted to $8 billion - growth in the second half of the year was 27 percent.
Torbakhov said that a special service plan for premium customers of the bank, Sberbank Premier, was launched in Moscow to attract individual funds, while the 100th office for premium customers, Sberbank1, was also recently opened.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar