Rosbank, a Russian universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale, recently opened a new branch in Sochi.
The new Krasnaya Polyana outlet, opened Dec. 20, is in Sochi's Adlersky city district. It will provide a full range of banking services for individual clients and legal entities and all types of credit facilities, deposit options, exchange operations, money transfers will be available.
"The Krasnaya Polyana outlet, located in close proximity to the Olympic Games venue, is targeted to provide services to participants and guests of the Olympics in Sochi in Feb. 2014. The outlet will provide the whole complex of high quality banking services," Suzanna Podmazova, the director of the branch, said.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is registered as an open joint-stock company. On July 1, 2011, Rosbank merged with another Russian subsidiary of Société Générale, Banque Société Générale Vostok.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar