Rosbank, a Russian universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale, recently opened a new branch in Sochi.
The new Krasnaya Polyana outlet, opened Dec. 20, is in Sochi's Adlersky city district. It will provide a full range of banking services for individual clients and legal entities and all types of credit facilities, deposit options, exchange operations, money transfers will be available.
"The Krasnaya Polyana outlet, located in close proximity to the Olympic Games venue, is targeted to provide services to participants and guests of the Olympics in Sochi in Feb. 2014. The outlet will provide the whole complex of high quality banking services," Suzanna Podmazova, the director of the branch, said.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is registered as an open joint-stock company. On July 1, 2011, Rosbank merged with another Russian subsidiary of Société Générale, Banque Société Générale Vostok.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"