Rosbank, a Russian universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale, recently opened a new branch in Sochi.
The new Krasnaya Polyana outlet, opened Dec. 20, is in Sochi's Adlersky city district. It will provide a full range of banking services for individual clients and legal entities and all types of credit facilities, deposit options, exchange operations, money transfers will be available.
"The Krasnaya Polyana outlet, located in close proximity to the Olympic Games venue, is targeted to provide services to participants and guests of the Olympics in Sochi in Feb. 2014. The outlet will provide the whole complex of high quality banking services," Suzanna Podmazova, the director of the branch, said.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is registered as an open joint-stock company. On July 1, 2011, Rosbank merged with another Russian subsidiary of Société Générale, Banque Société Générale Vostok.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso