B&N, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, has paid the fourth coupon on Series BO-01 bonds.
Payments for the fourth coupon period amounted to$ 4.96 million per bond. The total payment of BO-01 bonds amounted to $18,878,712.
The major shareholder of B&N, founded in 1993, is its president, Mikail O. Shishkhanov, who owns 97.6 percent of the shares.
B&N offers a wide range of corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SMEs, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, payroll services, retail banking services, and financial markets activities.
RusRating has given B&N a solvency rating of AA-/BBB-, while Moody's Interfax has given it a solvency rating of Baa1.ru and Standard & Poor's has given it a short-term rating of B.
The bank has more than 120 regional offices.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank