B&N, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, has paid the fourth coupon on Series BO-01 bonds.
Payments for the fourth coupon period amounted to$ 4.96 million per bond. The total payment of BO-01 bonds amounted to $18,878,712.
The major shareholder of B&N, founded in 1993, is its president, Mikail O. Shishkhanov, who owns 97.6 percent of the shares.
B&N offers a wide range of corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SMEs, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, payroll services, retail banking services, and financial markets activities.
RusRating has given B&N a solvency rating of AA-/BBB-, while Moody's Interfax has given it a solvency rating of Baa1.ru and Standard & Poor's has given it a short-term rating of B.
The bank has more than 120 regional offices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar