Representatives of Sberbank and the Moscow Exchange presented commemorative medals, diplomas and prizes to the winners of the "Best Floor Trader Among Clients of Sberbank of Russia" contest.
The contest was held as part of the "Best Private Investor 2013" competition, which was organized by the Moscow Stock Exchange.
Participants were required to have a brokerage account with the Sberbank of Russia savings bank. Contestants traded with different tools on stock and futures markets and on the Moscow Stock Exchange. Five prizes were offered for participants in Omsk, Saratov, Moscow, Tyumen and Balakova.
The winners were invited to an awards ceremony in Moscow.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in all of Europe. It is headquartered in Moscow.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia