Representatives of Sberbank and the Moscow Exchange presented commemorative medals, diplomas and prizes to the winners of the "Best Floor Trader Among Clients of Sberbank of Russia" contest.
The contest was held as part of the "Best Private Investor 2013" competition, which was organized by the Moscow Stock Exchange.
Participants were required to have a brokerage account with the Sberbank of Russia savings bank. Contestants traded with different tools on stock and futures markets and on the Moscow Stock Exchange. Five prizes were offered for participants in Omsk, Saratov, Moscow, Tyumen and Balakova.
The winners were invited to an awards ceremony in Moscow.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in all of Europe. It is headquartered in Moscow.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"