Representatives of Sberbank and the Moscow Exchange presented commemorative medals, diplomas and prizes to the winners of the "Best Floor Trader Among Clients of Sberbank of Russia" contest.
The contest was held as part of the "Best Private Investor 2013" competition, which was organized by the Moscow Stock Exchange.
Participants were required to have a brokerage account with the Sberbank of Russia savings bank. Contestants traded with different tools on stock and futures markets and on the Moscow Stock Exchange. Five prizes were offered for participants in Omsk, Saratov, Moscow, Tyumen and Balakova.
The winners were invited to an awards ceremony in Moscow.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in all of Europe. It is headquartered in Moscow.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar