The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan recently held a seminar on financial management and control.
The seminar, attended by heads of financial management and internal auditors of ministries and departments, was held in the framework of the European Commission project "Support to Public Internal Financial Control II in Tajikistan."
Project Manager Vanya Tomeva briefed the participants about its progress during the period 2011-2013. In particular, Tomeva noted that the joint efforts of the project and the Office of Internal Audit and Control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan has significantly improved the level of internal control in a number of processes.
Participants also discussed a paper prepared by State National University professor Gayurovym Sh, with financial support from the European Commission, titled, "On the financial management and internal controls in the public sector."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar