The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan recently held a seminar on financial management and control.
The seminar, attended by heads of financial management and internal auditors of ministries and departments, was held in the framework of the European Commission project "Support to Public Internal Financial Control II in Tajikistan."
Project Manager Vanya Tomeva briefed the participants about its progress during the period 2011-2013. In particular, Tomeva noted that the joint efforts of the project and the Office of Internal Audit and Control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan has significantly improved the level of internal control in a number of processes.
Participants also discussed a paper prepared by State National University professor Gayurovym Sh, with financial support from the European Commission, titled, "On the financial management and internal controls in the public sector."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays