PrivatBank will offer a $50,000 reward for information on criminals who are installing ATMs with skimming devices.
Several Privat ATMs in Krivoy Rog were installed with skimming devices in October and November of this year. The scam was stopped but the criminals have not been detained. An ATM security camera caught the image of one of the criminals in the act of performing the scam.
Stanislav Krizhanovsky, the head of security for Privat, said that countering fraudulent activity is a priority for the bank.
The bank is asking citizens for information on the whereabouts of the people in the photographs. Anonymity is guaranteed and any information leading to the criminals will result in renumeration of $50,000.
PrivatBank was founded in 1992 and is a leading commercial bank in Russia. As a leader in innovation, PrivatBank was one of the first banks to use SMS-disposable passwords. It has also been recognized for its online and mobile banking enhancements.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business