PrivatBank will offer a $50,000 reward for information on criminals who are installing ATMs with skimming devices.
Several Privat ATMs in Krivoy Rog were installed with skimming devices in October and November of this year. The scam was stopped but the criminals have not been detained. An ATM security camera caught the image of one of the criminals in the act of performing the scam.
Stanislav Krizhanovsky, the head of security for Privat, said that countering fraudulent activity is a priority for the bank.
The bank is asking citizens for information on the whereabouts of the people in the photographs. Anonymity is guaranteed and any information leading to the criminals will result in renumeration of $50,000.
PrivatBank was founded in 1992 and is a leading commercial bank in Russia. As a leader in innovation, PrivatBank was one of the first banks to use SMS-disposable passwords. It has also been recognized for its online and mobile banking enhancements.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar