Russia's MBA-Moscow bank, a subsidiary of the International Bank of Azerbaijan, has announced the launch of a new service for clients.
The Multi-Family Office Prestige Club for private banking customers will open a new site aimed at helping families with multidisciplinary management of tangible and intangible assets.
Clients of the program will be offered additional services including consulting, tax planning and alternative investments.
"We believe that the provision of services to our customers on a Multi-Family Office, Private Banking supports a new and important phase in our development," Executive Director Fagan said. "In this regard, in order to offer quality services to customers, the bank is cooperating with international companies specializing in this field, and this field of activity is going to grow more and more."
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Headquartered in Baku, the bank consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech