A delegation from the Republic of Korea will soon meet with the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Privatization, De-Monopolization and the Promotion of Competition.
The meeting will be held in Tashkent. The delegation from South Korea will include representatives from South Korea's Ministry of Justice, the Korean Stock Exchange, and the consulting company Yung and Young.
The goal of the meeting is to push forward proposals from the Ministry of Justice in perfecting concerns in security market legislation. The proposals were developed to modernize efforts undertaken in the stock market and were the result of thorough study of the normative legislative base in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Uzbek stock market is currently undergoing transformations in terms of growth in turnover and intensification of deals. There has also been a development of the stock market infrastructure and changes in the legislative base, which has been done with participation from the Korean Stock Exchange.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers