A delegation from the Republic of Korea will soon meet with the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Privatization, De-Monopolization and the Promotion of Competition.
The meeting will be held in Tashkent. The delegation from South Korea will include representatives from South Korea's Ministry of Justice, the Korean Stock Exchange, and the consulting company Yung and Young.
The goal of the meeting is to push forward proposals from the Ministry of Justice in perfecting concerns in security market legislation. The proposals were developed to modernize efforts undertaken in the stock market and were the result of thorough study of the normative legislative base in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Uzbek stock market is currently undergoing transformations in terms of growth in turnover and intensification of deals. There has also been a development of the stock market infrastructure and changes in the legislative base, which has been done with participation from the Korean Stock Exchange.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar