Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, recently held its final session of the Committee for Cooperation with minority shareholders in 2013.
During the meeting, attended by approximately 200 participants, Senior Vice President Anton Karamzin presented the bank's development strategy for 2014-2018.
The committee has held six meetings with minority shareholders this year, with the final one broadcast online.
The liaison committee, which serves as an advisory body, was established in order to build a system for maintaining effective relationships with minority shareholders.
Headquartered in Moscow, Sberbank's history dates back to 1841. The bank offers a full range of savings, investment and lending services.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is a majority shareholder of Sberbank, owning 50 percent plus one share of Sberbank's voting shares, with the rest of the shares dispersed among portfolio, private and other investors.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies