Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, received the award for Best Retail Bank in 2013 at the Retail Finance Awards, the second consecutive year it has taken the prize.
"We are grateful to our customers, partners and employees of the bank for their work and praise of our work. For us it is important, and we are especially pleased that Alfa- Bank was once again honored with awards in the retail business. Next year we will continue to focus on the development of targeted products and services and enhance the level of service and quality customer experiences," Alexey Korovin, the head of retail business at Alfa-Bank, said.
The awards were established in 2007 to honor leaders in the retail banking business in Russia. The winners are selected by the editorial board of Retail Finance magazine based on nominations and voting by members of the professional community.
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering a full range of banking transactions in the financial services market, including private and corporate clients, investment banking, leasing, trade and structured finance. It serves more than 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia