B&N will open 19 new offices by the end of April, with offices slated to be located in Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod, Orenburg, Samara, Penza, Krasnoyarsk, Pskov and Rostov-on-Don.
Senior Vice President of B&N Peter Morsin said that the bank has more than 180 offices in 56 Russian cities. The bank expanded its presence in 2013 to such new towns as Kemerovo and Krasnoyarsk, increasing its number of banks by 56.
The company selects the cities it expands to based on careful monitoring and analysis of the city's economic potential and its demand for the bank's products and services.
B&N is a secure private financial institution in Russia. The bank's gives individuals and legal entities the ability to carry out operations with maximum comfort, combining a deep knowledge of local markets with a quality of service that meets international standards.
The bank is also active in supporting small and medium-sized businesses in Russia.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"