Sberbank's supervisory board held a meeting on Dec. 13 in Moscow.
The board looked at the results for the first nine months of 2013 while also looking at the report on credit, operational, market and other risks management.
The meeting included a presentation on crowdsourcing development.
Sberbank holds approximately one-third of Russia's aggregate banking sector assets and is also the key lender to the national economy and the biggest deposit taker in Russia.
Fifty percent of Sberbank 's authorized capital is owned by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which is also the founder of the bank. The remaining 50 percent is held by domestic and international investors.
Sberbank has one million corporate clients in 20 countries as well as 110 million individual customers with a distribution network that includes 18,000 branches and international operations in the U.K., U.S., CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and other countries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar