Finance and Credit bank of Ukraine is now running a promotion offering customers a bonus interest payment on deposits.
All customers putting in funds and purchasing a foreign coin will receive a bonus of 1 percent per annum on local currency deposits and 0.5 percent on foreign currency deposits.
The bank said that the coin is not only a reliable way of saving money because it is not subject to inflation, but that it is also a great gift for friends, relatives and colleagues for all occasions.
The promotion runs through Dec. 31.
Headquartered in Kiev, Finance and Credit was established in 1990 and is one of the largest banks in the country by total assets. It provides a full range of banking services to both individuals and legal entities.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar