Finance and Credit bank of Ukraine is now running a promotion offering customers a bonus interest payment on deposits.
All customers putting in funds and purchasing a foreign coin will receive a bonus of 1 percent per annum on local currency deposits and 0.5 percent on foreign currency deposits.
The bank said that the coin is not only a reliable way of saving money because it is not subject to inflation, but that it is also a great gift for friends, relatives and colleagues for all occasions.
The promotion runs through Dec. 31.
Headquartered in Kiev, Finance and Credit was established in 1990 and is one of the largest banks in the country by total assets. It provides a full range of banking services to both individuals and legal entities.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank