The Bisignis Institute, a Washington D.C.-based think tank, has published its new Emerging Market Energy Security Growth Prosperity Index.
The index is intended to serve as a guide to policymakers and researchers studying emerging countries that the Bisignis Institute predicts have strong near- and long-term growth potential based on current GDP growth and large oil reserves.
The top five countries in the index are Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Brazil, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. Following them are Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Romania and Kyrgyzstan.
Each country is ranked using a calculation of government corruption, GDP growth and oil reserves. Corruption data was extracted from Transparency International, a reputable international group that ranks government corruption.
The index features 24 countries from South America, Europe and Asia.
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine