The Bisignis Institute, a Washington D.C.-based think tank, has published its new Emerging Market Energy Security Growth Prosperity Index.
The index is intended to serve as a guide to policymakers and researchers studying emerging countries that the Bisignis Institute predicts have strong near- and long-term growth potential based on current GDP growth and large oil reserves.
The top five countries in the index are Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Brazil, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. Following them are Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Romania and Kyrgyzstan.
Each country is ranked using a calculation of government corruption, GDP growth and oil reserves. Corruption data was extracted from Transparency International, a reputable international group that ranks government corruption.
The index features 24 countries from South America, Europe and Asia.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy