The Bisignis Institute, a Washington D.C.-based think tank, has published its new Emerging Market Energy Security Growth Prosperity Index.
The index is intended to serve as a guide to policymakers and researchers studying emerging countries that the Bisignis Institute predicts have strong near- and long-term growth potential based on current GDP growth and large oil reserves.
The top five countries in the index are Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Brazil, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. Following them are Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Romania and Kyrgyzstan.
Each country is ranked using a calculation of government corruption, GDP growth and oil reserves. Corruption data was extracted from Transparency International, a reputable international group that ranks government corruption.
The index features 24 countries from South America, Europe and Asia.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies