The Bisignis Institute, a Washington D.C.-based think tank, has published its new Emerging Market Energy Security Growth Prosperity Index.
The index is intended to serve as a guide to policymakers and researchers studying emerging countries that the Bisignis Institute predicts have strong near- and long-term growth potential based on current GDP growth and large oil reserves.
The top five countries in the index are Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Brazil, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. Following them are Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Romania and Kyrgyzstan.
Each country is ranked using a calculation of government corruption, GDP growth and oil reserves. Corruption data was extracted from Transparency International, a reputable international group that ranks government corruption.
The index features 24 countries from South America, Europe and Asia.
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia
- UNITED STATE - UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC): UIA Carried Nearly 4 Million Passengers During the First Half of 2019
- THE WORLD BANK: World Bank Appoints New Country Director for Afghanistan
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank signed Micro and SME financing loan agreement with Eurasian Development Bank
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Change in tariffs for servicing current accounts
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: Long-term credit rating of PJSC "Prominvestbank" on the national scale has been updated at uaAA + level.
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Expert RA affirmed the highest rating of Rosbank