PrivatBank has begun installing a network of self-service banking terminals and will allow managers of Ukrainian trading companies to request a unit online at the Privat website.
The national network of self-service banking outlets will allow owners to offer additional services to customers while also giving them access to modern banking services at their convenience.
"Today the bank terminal, where you can get almost any banking service without breaks and weekends, it becomes an essential element in the same trade-related infrastructure as an ATM or terminal for receiving a card at the checkout," head of the Department for Development and ATM Terminal Network Bank Igor Crayons, said. "We actively establish self-service terminals exactly where they are needed most - in the 'sleeping' areas of cities, small towns and rural areas, and now offer our clients to choose the installation location of the new terminal."
Privat terminals are currently mostly available at banks. They offer such services as mobile and payment card recharging, loan deposits, utility and bill payment, remittance sending and receiving, and currency purchases. They can also be used to buy train tickets, bus fare, tickets to football games and other services.
The self-service terminals can also be stationed in shopping and entertainment centers, shops or other service points.
Privat's self-service banking network is the largest in the Ukraine with more than 10,000 installed terminals. The bank plans to install several thousand more through the first half of 2014.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar