A recent Cbonds Survey ranked Rosbank as third in the "Best Bond Trading Team 2013" category.
The survey was conducted among Russian capital market professionals.
Rosbank received several nominations, including "Best Primary Placement of Corporate Bond 2013" for Norilsk Nickel bonds placement and "Best Primary Placement of Subfederal Bond 2013" for its Krasnoyarsk Region bond issue.
The award for the "Best Primary Placement of Eurobond in the Russian Market 2013" went to Societe Generale for Gazprombank Eurobond.
The survey's results were announced on Dec. 6 at the XI Russian Bond Congress in Saint-Petersburg.
The Cbonds congress is the largest annual event for the Russian Capital Market and demonstrates the results of the industry's strategy for development of the investment banking platform.
"We aim to stay among leaders in the Russian capital market, providing high quality services to both issuers and investors," Boris Bruck, Rosbank's deputy head of Capital Market and Investment Banking, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar