Russian commercial bank B&N Bank recently opened a new office in St. Petersburg.
The bank, founded in 1993 and based in Moscow, was formerly known as BIN BANK but changed its name to B&N Bank in February 2009.
B&N provides financial products and services for customers in the Russian Federation. The company offers corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SME lending, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, leasing, and payroll services.
It also provides retail banking services, including deposits, credit and debit cards, overdraft facilities, and financial markets activities, as well as car, consumer and mortgage loans.
The new office will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the week and 10 a.m. through 5 p.m. on Saturday. It will also provide 24-hour access to ATMs and payment terminals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar