Alfa-Bank, the largest commercial bank in Russia, has announced a new partnership with online travel agency Agent.ru, allowing customers to pay for tickets and other services through its internet bank Alfa-Click.
"Our new partner Agent.ru will find great tickets for the best price, and Alfa-Click will make payment of the purchase fast and convenient," Evgeny Ievlev, the head of development of payment services at Alfa-Bank, said.
To purchase an order, bank customers can choose Alfa-Click as the method of payment and enter their username. They then select what account to use and confirm the payment. The crediting of funds occurs in real time, so the e-ticket will be available on Agent.ru immediately after the payment has been completed.
Alfa-Bank, founded in 1990, is a universal bank offering a full range of transactions in the financial services market, including private and corporate clients, investment banking, leasing, trade and structured finance.
In the first half of 2013, the total assets of the Alfa-Bank Group, which includes Alfa-Bank and affiliated finance companies, were $45.4 billion.
The Agent.ru Group consists of five companies, including its online travel service, one of the top three online travel agencies in Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar