PrivatBank's internet banking service, Privat24, has updated the design of its mobile payment application iOs 7.
"Mobile banking for iPhone has become more streamlined and easier. To perform any banking transactions you now need no more than three clicks," Deputy Chairman Alexander Vityaz said. "Members of Privat24 will appreciate not only the performance of the iOs 7 system but also the philosophy of its revolutionary design clearance."
Privat24 has approximately 4.5 million users in Ukraine. They make approximately 650,000 transactions each day, with an average transaction size of $48.
PrivatBank is the largest commercial bank in Ukraine in terms of the number of clients, assets value, loan portfolio and taxes paid to the national budget.
Headquartered in Dnipropetrovsk in central Ukraine, the bank was named "Best Bank in Ukraine for 2013" by Global Finance magazine and The Banker magazine.
On Oct. 9, Fitch rated PrivatBank "A-(ukr)" with a stable outlook.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"