PrivatBank's internet banking service, Privat24, has updated the design of its mobile payment application iOs 7.
"Mobile banking for iPhone has become more streamlined and easier. To perform any banking transactions you now need no more than three clicks," Deputy Chairman Alexander Vityaz said. "Members of Privat24 will appreciate not only the performance of the iOs 7 system but also the philosophy of its revolutionary design clearance."
Privat24 has approximately 4.5 million users in Ukraine. They make approximately 650,000 transactions each day, with an average transaction size of $48.
PrivatBank is the largest commercial bank in Ukraine in terms of the number of clients, assets value, loan portfolio and taxes paid to the national budget.
Headquartered in Dnipropetrovsk in central Ukraine, the bank was named "Best Bank in Ukraine for 2013" by Global Finance magazine and The Banker magazine.
On Oct. 9, Fitch rated PrivatBank "A-(ukr)" with a stable outlook.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar