Bank IBA-Moscow signed a bi-currency syndicated loan on Nov. 25 for the purposes of trade finance clients.
The dual currency syndicate deal closed at $8.33 million and $29.51 million, according to a statement from the bank.
The initial mandated lead arrangers and bookrunners of the transaction were CJSC Raifeisen Bank and Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
Several international investors gave the transaction a positive response, including Banka Kombëtare Tregtare Sh.a., Bayerische Landesbank, PPF Banka as and JSC Rosbank. Rosbank participated as mandated lead arrangers.
The organizers were Baltikums Bank AS, Eurocity Bank AG and UBI Banca International sa. Anadolubank Netherland NV was a co- organizer and Raiffeisen Bank International AG acted as facility agent. Raiffaisen also made the documentation.
The offer had a one year credit period with a possible 12-month extension and secured by a guarantee from the International Bank of Azerbaijan.
Bank IBA Moscow was founded in 2002 as a subsidiary of the International Bank of Azerbaijan.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar