The Urals Mining and Metallurgical Company's Holding Cable Alliance is presenting its products at the "Electrical Networks of Russia - 2013" exhibition at the All-Russian Exhibition Center.
"Electrical Networks is a great opportunity to showcase the widest holding in Russia of cable products, meet with partners and establish new contacts," Vitaly Kabakov, the head of marketing for the Alliance, said.
At the Alliance booth, guests can learn about the design of mine cables, control, power, optical and other products for various industries.
Visitors have shown great interest in the cable brand HoldFlex KG, which provides flexible copper cables, insulation and thermoplastic sheath. TPE jacket allows the cable to remain flexible at temperatures down to -60 degrees Celsius. Its smaller in dimension and weighs less than its peers, while comparing favorably in price.
"Electrical Networks of Russia" is held annually and has earned the status of the largest specialized energy exhibitions in the country .
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech