The Urals Mining and Metallurgical Company's Holding Cable Alliance is presenting its products at the "Electrical Networks of Russia - 2013" exhibition at the All-Russian Exhibition Center.
"Electrical Networks is a great opportunity to showcase the widest holding in Russia of cable products, meet with partners and establish new contacts," Vitaly Kabakov, the head of marketing for the Alliance, said.
At the Alliance booth, guests can learn about the design of mine cables, control, power, optical and other products for various industries.
Visitors have shown great interest in the cable brand HoldFlex KG, which provides flexible copper cables, insulation and thermoplastic sheath. TPE jacket allows the cable to remain flexible at temperatures down to -60 degrees Celsius. Its smaller in dimension and weighs less than its peers, while comparing favorably in price.
"Electrical Networks of Russia" is held annually and has earned the status of the largest specialized energy exhibitions in the country .
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar