The Urals Mining and Metallurgical Company's Holding Cable Alliance is presenting its products at the "Electrical Networks of Russia - 2013" exhibition at the All-Russian Exhibition Center.
"Electrical Networks is a great opportunity to showcase the widest holding in Russia of cable products, meet with partners and establish new contacts," Vitaly Kabakov, the head of marketing for the Alliance, said.
At the Alliance booth, guests can learn about the design of mine cables, control, power, optical and other products for various industries.
Visitors have shown great interest in the cable brand HoldFlex KG, which provides flexible copper cables, insulation and thermoplastic sheath. TPE jacket allows the cable to remain flexible at temperatures down to -60 degrees Celsius. Its smaller in dimension and weighs less than its peers, while comparing favorably in price.
"Electrical Networks of Russia" is held annually and has earned the status of the largest specialized energy exhibitions in the country .
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business