Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, and internet security provider Kaspersky are offering a year of free online English lessons to all bank customers who buy Kaspersky's antivirus product through the Alfa-Click internet banking service.
Kaspersky provides a single integrated solution for protecting any device on Windows, Android and Mac platforms.
In addition to the online language service, LinguaLeo, customers will have the chance to participate in a drawing to win a trip to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Customers interested in the deal must buy licenses for two or three devices at the official Kaspersky Lab online store at Alfa-Click.
Headquartered in Moscow, Alfa-Bank operates in seven countries, providing financial services to more than 40,000 active corporate customers and 5.3 million retail clients.
It ranks among the top 10 largest banks in terms of capital in both Russia and Ukraine. In the 2009 edition of the Top 1000 World Banks, a survey by The Banker magazine, Alfa-Bank placed 270th.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"