Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, and internet security provider Kaspersky are offering a year of free online English lessons to all bank customers who buy Kaspersky's antivirus product through the Alfa-Click internet banking service.
Kaspersky provides a single integrated solution for protecting any device on Windows, Android and Mac platforms.
In addition to the online language service, LinguaLeo, customers will have the chance to participate in a drawing to win a trip to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Customers interested in the deal must buy licenses for two or three devices at the official Kaspersky Lab online store at Alfa-Click.
Headquartered in Moscow, Alfa-Bank operates in seven countries, providing financial services to more than 40,000 active corporate customers and 5.3 million retail clients.
It ranks among the top 10 largest banks in terms of capital in both Russia and Ukraine. In the 2009 edition of the Top 1000 World Banks, a survey by The Banker magazine, Alfa-Bank placed 270th.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar