NOMOS Bank has acquired 24.17 percent of Bank Discovery from FK Opening in a deal amounting to $240 million.
The amount was previously purchased from the Corporation Deposit Insurance Agency.
NOMOS increased its direct and indirect ownership of Discovery Bank through the transaction to 41.17 percent.
In August, the owner of 17 percent of Discovery shares became part of NOMOS Erada.
NOMOS Bank Group will now hold a controlling stake in Opening Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk Bank. As part of the NOMOS Banking Group, Discovery Bank will focus on retail and small business banking.
Khanty-Mansiysk, meanwhile, will become a universal bank with a focus on the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District and the Tyumen region. Khanty-Mansiysk is a strong regional player and traditionally has a significant market share in the regions of Khanty-Mansi and Tyumen.
Opening Bank will also include Petrocommerce Bank that has total assets exceeding $50 billion, making it the largest among Russian private banking groups.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers