Sberbank, the biggest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, co-sponsored an investment conference, "AccEssMeeting UAE-Russia 2013", with the Abu Dhabi Investment Company on Dec. 3-5.
The purpose of the conference was the expansion of bilateral trade and economic cooperation between Russia and the UAE. Particular attention was paid to the establishment of international business contacts in attracting foreign investment for projects at the regional and municipal levels as well as business dialogue and familiarity with the capabilities of private and sovereign wealth funds and financial and banking institutions.
During the "Sberbank in the UAE: strategic plans and strategic partners" session, the head of financial institutions at Sberbank Alexander Dementyev made a presentation on the bank and its strategy in the Middle East,
Other speakers were from Invest AD, Emirates NBD Bank and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, the UAE's sovereign wealth fund.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business