Sberbank, the biggest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, co-sponsored an investment conference, "AccEssMeeting UAE-Russia 2013", with the Abu Dhabi Investment Company on Dec. 3-5.
The purpose of the conference was the expansion of bilateral trade and economic cooperation between Russia and the UAE. Particular attention was paid to the establishment of international business contacts in attracting foreign investment for projects at the regional and municipal levels as well as business dialogue and familiarity with the capabilities of private and sovereign wealth funds and financial and banking institutions.
During the "Sberbank in the UAE: strategic plans and strategic partners" session, the head of financial institutions at Sberbank Alexander Dementyev made a presentation on the bank and its strategy in the Middle East,
Other speakers were from Invest AD, Emirates NBD Bank and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, the UAE's sovereign wealth fund.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech